The following guidelines apply to the use of all Kor Marks licensed pursuant to the Terms:
- You must use the appropriate legend for the Mark: ® for registered trademarks, TM for unregistered trademarks, and SM for unregistered service marks.
- You shall not use any Kor Mark to disparage Kor, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Kor’s reasonable judgment, may diminish or damage its goodwill in the Mark or imply endorsement by Kor. You agree to cease all such uses upon written notification by Kor. You agree not to take any action which might lead a third party to think Kor’s Mark is owned by you, or which might adversely impact Kor’s reputation. You shall at all times use the Kor Marks in a manner consistent with trademark laws.
- You shall notify Kor immediately of any improper, infringing, confusing or unauthorized use of Kor’s Marks of which you become aware.
- You shall not alter the appearance of any Kor Mark or obscure such Mark in any way. Changing the color, font, or proportions of any Kor Mark is prohibited.
- Questions concerning proper use of the Marks shall be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document is an adaptation of the Heroku Trademark Usage. The original work has been modified. Heroku Inc. is not connected with and does not sponsor or endorse Kor or its use of the work.